Monday, April 13, 2015

13th April 2015

Dear diary,

Today, we had decided to help out a friend out. Go grocery shopping at her area. The place was out of our comfort zone... but we went there anyways.

As we were heading there... the last traffic light to the grocer... there was a stalled car. We thought that the driver had slept. There were two other cars behind the stalled car. They had started to hon the car. We joined in later. The car finally moved.. and headed the same direction.

We were passing by the car... and did not think about it again. Until we arrived at the parking lot. The car behind us started to hon our car. To a point it got annoying.

When both cars were stopped due to a que, I started to stare at the car behind us. Just as I was turning away, I had noticed a flash from inside that car.

Smile, you are (not so) candid camera.

Hubby decided to stop the car... he got down and I followed suit.

I asked nicely why did the driver hon our car. And I requested for him to delete the photo.

He was under the impression that we were really behind him during the stalled car incident. He also refused to delete the photo. The wife had however agreed to delete the photo.

Needless to say, the wife had no intention to fight. Neither did I. Gave them salam and headed back to the car. Not once had I blurted swear words. I could... but then i didnt.

We bumped into the wife a couple of times... with her 2 children. I was appalled that the kids were in the car during the argument.

On hubby's side.. he managed to locate the car and spoke to the guy. The guy had pushed hubby... alas, hubby's powerful ability to work and think during stressful situations... the anger subsided.

We will meet again. I am sure.

No comments: