Monday, May 5, 2008

Chapter 1 ~ Summing things UP ~

Sometimes, people forget... that's why it's always nice to have a summary of things. Elaborations can be seen in each Sub-topics below.

In my first subtopic... I had introduced myself. As to how I started to be diagnosed with SLE. "Introduction ~Chapter 1~ When I was diagnosed~" Here, I try out my best to make people understand and see how I was diagnosed. Everyone has different symptoms. Whilst a lot of people have "butterfly rashes", I don't. I have a balding problem and joint pains. Of all which can mean anything. I had to land on SLE; a chronic illness.

Next... "Chapter 1~Background Check (studying life)". This was where I had tried to bring your attention what type of person I am. My determination although I was having SLE. I don't ask praises... in fact, far from it. I hope by reading my determination, you can see that everyone can strive as hard, more over if you have a good health check. If I, a chronic patient can strive hard, what more you. For those who have SLE, I did it thus far... you can too.

Then... in "Chapter 1~Learning to live with pain". I lived through the pain. Months before I had the diagnostics, I had to bear with pain. Excruciating pain. But I gritted my teeth and lived through it. I didn't let the pain overtake my life. Studying was still studying...

When I had problems with my walking due to the results of Prednisalone... I started to use the wheelchair & walking aids. The journey was shown in "Chapter 1~Wheelchairs & walking aids". I had family, a bf and friends who helped a lot with my going about...

Recently, I had completed my two hips replacement... "Chapter 1~Replacing HIPS~".

I think I should head to my Chapter 2... and I'll start off with ~Chapter 2~ Medicines and its effects!~.

~This is the diary of Sarah Kambali, LL.B(Hons) IIUM, SLE Patient.~

No comments: