Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I've not decided on the next chapter... deviate

This is a little deviation from my determination of making this BLOG into a novel-type thing. I have this aim of making it Chapter by Chapter so that when people read, they can see how I have progress. Furthermore, I do hope that one day I can publish a story on SLE experience as much as the people with heart disease or other problems publish theirs. Not to make money... but to share my experience.

The only reason why I had decided to blog today is because I think I owe to the rest of the people who has been checking regularly a little snip of what has happened to me.

I am still ALIVE and STABLE, thank you. I've been dealing with Life as we speak. Recently, there was a BIG turn of event in my personal life. One which I will only reveal when the day gets closer to the seal of the deal.

But... what I would like to share is my greatful feeling for those who seeks my help to understand the disease. I am touched that they are willing to help their friends/relatives on their emotional quest of discovering SLE.

Believe me, it's not a beautiful picture. Some I know have gave up on life upon knowing that the disease is CHRONIC. The mere word scares the daylights out of anyone.

But fret not... you're not alone. I feel the same. It's only with dedication of love and support from those who have been there in all my 5 years being diagnosed with SLE, have I come to the stage of living with the disease in harmony. Acceptance does not mean defeat... it means you acknowledge that you have a problem and is willing to give life a go.

Well...

Need to have my food now. Do feel free to check out this website :

http://www.lupusmalaysia.org/e/2008/06/pslem-featured-on-popular-tv-programme/

(I was featured in there)

No comments: